Data protection declaration
1. Name and contact data for the responsible party for processing and of the company data protection officer according to GDPR
Owner: Dolores Ordónez-Rey
Holtenauer Str. 88
Tel.: +49 - 431 -23 989 651
Fax.: +49 - 431 -23 989 652
Responsible data protection officer: Dolores Ordónez-Rey
Legal structure: Sole trader
2. Collection and storage of personal data and type and purpose of their use
If you visit our website we collect the following data transmitted by your browser to our server (so-called server log files):
- date and time of your enquiry
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (concrete page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- respective data volume transmitted
- website from which the request originates
- operating system and its user interface
- language and version of the browser software.
The specified data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to the website
- ensuring a comfortable use of our website
- analysis of system security and stability
- other administrative purposes
These data are processed in accordance with section 6 paragraph 1 letter f GDPR. Our justified interest lies in utilising these data to analyse defects in our website and be able to display our website to you in full through the processing of these data as well as ensuring the stability and security of the website. In addition these data assist in providing the necessary information to prosecuting authorities in the case of an attack on our systems. We do not derive information about your person from these data. In addition, we store the data of the server log files separately from other personal data.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data are not disclosed to third parties neither during the preparation of an offer nor for the purpose of executing an order released by you. We only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have explicitly granted your consent in accordance with section 6 paragraph 1 clause 1 letter a GDPR
- disclosure is necessary in accordance with section 6 paragraph 1 clause 1 letter f GDPR
- if there is a statutory obligation for disclosure in accordance with section 6 paragraph 1 clause 1 letter c GDPR
- if this is permitted by law and required in accordance with section 6 paragraph 1 clause 1 letter b for the handling of an extended contractual relationship with you
4. Rights of affected persons
You have the right:
- to revoke your previously granted consent to us at any time in accordance with section 7 paragraph 3 GDPR. The consequence is that we may no longer continue with the data processing based on your consent in the future;;
- to request information about the your personal data processed by us in accordance with section 15 GDPR. In particular you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to which your data have been are are being disclosed, the planned storage duration, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, limitation of processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data if these were not collected by us and the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information about related details;
- to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completion of personal data stored with us in accordance with section 16 GDPR;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with section 17 GDPR unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for meeting a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims;
- to demand the limitation of the processing of your personal data in accordance with section 18 GDPR if you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is illegal, or you object to their deletion but we no longer need the data but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected against processing in accordance with section 21 GDPR;
- to received your personal data you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or demand their transmission to another responsible body in accordance with section 20 GDPR, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with section 77 GDPR. Normally you can contact for this purpose the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or that of our registered office location.
5. Right to objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of justified interests in accordance with section 5 paragraph 1 clause 1 letter f GDPR you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with section 21 GDPR if there are reasons resulting from your specific situation. Should you want to exercise your right to objection it is sufficient to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a communication to our contact address mentioned above.
Changes to this data protection declaration
Changes to this data protection declaration are reserved. The version current at the time of using our offers always applies and can be opened here.
6. Data security
We have taken technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data against loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorised access. Our website is encrypted using HTTPS. All our employees and all third parties involved in data processing have been obliged to comply with the applicable data protection laws and confidential handling of personal data.
This data protection declaration was last updated in May 2018.